top of page
We’ve implemented some changes in order to protect our patients and staff. The following changes have been made in light of COVID-19:
· Fewer chairs in our waiting area – to allow for social distancing of waiting patients
· “Sneeze” shields up in the front desk area to protect you as well as us
· Taking body temperature readings for both staff and patients when they arrive
· Face shields and extra PPE for staff
· We’ll get you in and seated immediately, so no waiting around
· Medical grade air filtration to remove aerosol viral contaminants
· If you don't already have one, we’ll give you a mask at the end of your appointment to keep you safe!
In addition to changes implemented for the safety of our patients and staff, Dr. Wadhwani has recently published several pages on the subject of the COVID-19 crisis and PPE shortage and even developed a mask to protect first responders from viral spread. His research and publications have provided infection control advice to universities and the US Navy!
You can read his article below:
bottom of page