We’ve implemented some changes in order to protect our patients and staff. The following changes have been made in light of COVID-19:
· Fewer chairs in our waiting area – to allow for social distancing of waiting patients
· “Sneeze” shields up in the front desk area to protect you as well as us
· Taking body temperature readings for both staff and patients when they arrive
· Face shields and extra PPE for staff
· We’ll get you in and seated immediately, so no waiting around
· Medical grade air filtration to remove aerosol viral contaminants
· If you don't already have one, we’ll give you a mask at the end of your appointment to keep you safe!